We organize accredited by SSI, training sessions and bridges (called Cross-Over) to international professional instructor levels.Each candidate must participate in the entire course.
SSI has a simplified cross-over system for instructors from other certification agencies.
We assume that since you are already an instructor, you only need to take ownership of the SSI system and philosophy, as well as specific skills.
According to your qualification and your experience in diving, we will offer you a Cross Over in 3 to 4 days formula most adapted to your skills.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Hold a level of RSTC instructor or monitor / other than SSI, from the following organizations:
PADI / ADIP / SDI / NAUI / RAID / SDI / ... etc.
Duration of the course:
* For instructors from the RSTC and ISO system in active status and other federations, the number of hours to complete the program: 25 hours, so 3 days of training.
The number of class, hours and sessions per day are set by the Instructor, according to the needs of the candidates, their abilities and the water conditions.
When registering, applicants must complete the Training Record including:
- The understanding convention
- The risk recognition form for professionals
- Dive Professional SSI Accreditation
The administrative to enter the Formation
All candidates participating in a professional-level training must provide the following documents before obtaining their certification:
* The signed medical certificate of less than one year by a certified diving doctor.
* Proof of training of First Aid RCP less than two years old.
* Proof of training OXYGENE PROVIDER for less than two years or equivalent.
* Pro Certificate of Liability Insurance from DAN (or equivalent)
Cost of the course:
CROSS - OVER Dive Master "450€ TTC / pers.":
- Kit SSI numerical
- Set Cue-Cards.
- Registration on MYSSI digital platform
- The digital course "Dive Pro SSI Cross over" viewable online via MYSSI
- The offline application DiveSSI (IOS or Android)
- 2 years of dive log
- 3 days of SSI training with a Trainer Instructor